Monday, November 5, 2012

L'enfant d'en haut



Drama starring Kacey Mottet Klein
-Year: 2012
-Year in film: 2011 ?
-Country: France, SUI
-Who in bibs: kids, teens? snow bibs
-Available on DVD: not yet
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: medium ??
-Rating:  5/10 ?
-Rating: *****
-Comment: I think I have seen kids (f/m) and maybe teens in snow bibs, but not sure (especially if snow bibs are clearly shown as bibs, that's the main problem of snow bibs/winter/christmas movies as they are often worn with jackets). Film aka "Sister", German title "Winterdieb". In theaters soon.

I have seen a preview of this movie and it's quite interesting. Main characters are a 13 yo boy (Kacey as Simon "Home (2008) starring Isabelle Huppert), but also other kids and women. Not sure if women/grown-up in bibs.

I can't say much more and have to check this again later. Sorry no pics yet. Directed by Ursula Meier (who also did Home (2008).

Update: I have briefly checked the complete movie. Several persons in snow pants or snow bibs and I think yellow or orange coveralls. Also dressing and undressing (tighty whiteys) scenes but I still haven't seen snow bibs without jackets.

Interesting movie. Still rating 4-5 for clothes. A bit more for the movie itself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW_4IopAj4w

No comments: