Monday, October 1, 2012

Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman

loisandclark2loisandclark3

TV series, 87 episodes in 4 seasons
-Year: 1993-1997
-Year in film: 1993
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Amy ~12 yo
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: very low ?
-Rating:  3/10 ?
-Rating: ***
-Comment: At least an 11 or 12 yo girl, I think it's Courtney Peldon (pictured, must be the blond girl) in light blue bibs in ep s1e8 "Smart Kids". Sorry no better pics yet. (IMdb says s1e7).

First I thought that's the other girl with darker hair  (must be Emily Ann Lloyd). And I also saw a pic of Scoot McAfee in a Superman wiki which first looks to me if also wearing bibs, but probably he didn't. It's just a blue patch in his jacket. The fourth kid is Jonathan Hernandez. Starring Dean Cain as Superman and Teri Hatcher as Lois.

I don't know/don't remember this series. Usally I don't like those actions series/movies and prefer the classic ones.

Rating 3-4 for now. And I have to check this and the other episodes completely. No bibs scenes in this clip but at least showing this episode and all of the 4 smart kids.

Update: Amy wore skirtalls. Brief scene at 13 min. I first had a different pic buit that were straps of a backpack.

No comments: