Thursday, October 11, 2012

Jezebel's Kiss



Thriller starring Katherine Barrese
-Year: 1990
-Year in film: 1990s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: woman Jezebel ~ 34 yo
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low ??
-Rating: 5/10 ?
-Rating: *****
-Comment: At least tall Katherine Barrese in medium blue/stone washed bibs (pictured).

And yet another one from the "chicks list".

I don't know / don't remember this movie and can't say much more about it (it's rated R). Bibs and actress are looking good. But maybe there are only few (good) bibs scenes (?) Usually I don't watch those movies. I prefer younger actors, farm movies and dark, raw denim bibs. But could be worse. Also low IMDb rating of 3.4. Obviously a typical thriller/drama.

Also starring Malcolm McDowell, Meredith Baxter and Meg Foster.

Rating 5 for now. I will check this the next broadcasting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8ZxXpk_tc0

No comments: