Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Deadly Web

deadlyweb-n3deadlyweb-n2

TV drama starring Gigi Rice
-Year: 1996
-Year in film: 1990s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Terri ~30, Spence ~7
-Available on DVD: no ?
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: low
-Rating: 4/10 ?
-Rating: ****
-Comment: Gigi Rice and Andrew Lawrence in blue bibs.

Thanks for this suggestion. I like Andy Lawrence and he is even one of my favourite kid actors ("Family Tree (1999), rating 8, I also like "Horse Sense" and other movies, sadly no bibs scenes there.) Andy and his 2 older brothers Matthew and Joey are often depictured in bibs, mostly light blue. I couldn't find any clips or pics to use. Here are the best pics, also showing Gigi Rice and one more pic of the Lawrence brothers. I have saved some more showing all in bibs but didn't notice the source. There are many Lawrence fansites.

http://sonarent.com/_imgss/490/DeadlyWeb_hirez_005.jpg?width=600&height=600

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyudt2yJtX1rnhnjso1_400.jpg

The movie seems quite interesting, though Andy looks quite strange with this glasses and also is very young. I have to check this again and hope for a soon broadcasting. But probably there are better (bib) movies.

Rating 4-5 for now. I also assume rather few bibs scenes (of both).

Update: Few good scenes around in the middle of the movie (woman at the beginning) and Andy is very young. So rating 4 was correct.

deadlyweb-n5

No comments: