Saturday, October 6, 2012

Day-O



TV family film starring Elijah Wood
-Year: 1992
-Year in film: 1990s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Dayo ~ 11 yo
-Available on DVD: no
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low
-Rating: 6/10 ?
-Rating: ******
-Comment: 11 or 12 yo Elijah Wood in light blue bibs (pictured). A bit baggy, hands in the pockets and a baseball cap.

Thanks very much for this suggestion. It's a very rare movie and maybe I have even seen it (many years ago).

Elijah Wood is a very good actor and the bibs are also very good. But I have to watch the entire movie and hope for a soon broadcasting. Also starring Delta Burke, Carlin Glynn and Charles Shaughnessy. Aka Dayo. I wonder why movies with famous actors aren't available on DVD. I'm not sure if I would buy it. I prefer darker bibs and a bit older actors. But thanks again dbase1!

Rating 6-7 for now. No clips.

I also have seen most parts of Nanny McPhee again (rating 5, but I think I will give 3-4) Some good other clothing scenes (soon on my sailor suit blog).

/2011/07/02/nanny-mcphee/

The latest 2 episodes of 7th Heaven had Ruthy and Mary in bibs, but nothing different than in previous episodes, so no need for a separate entry.

4 comments:

dbase1 said...

Two more suggestions to help the blog to keep going are Bloody Birthday from 1981 with Billy Jacoby wearing white bib overalls and Deadly Web from 1996 with Andrew Lawrence wearing blue bib overalls.

dbase1 said...

Two more suggestions to help the blog to keep going are Bloody Birthday from 1981 with Billy Jacoby wearing white bib overalls and Deadly Web from 1996 with Andrew Lawrence wearing blue bib overalls.

biboverallsfilms said...

Thanks. I already have Bloody Birthday (rating 4) females only and missed the boy. I will update this.

biboverallsfilms said...

Thanks. I already have Bloody Birthday (rating 4) females only and missed the boy. I will update this.