Sunday, September 2, 2012

Update: Kidsongs

kidsongsupdateboppin

This pic showing boys and (mostly) girls in different, all hickory striped bibs (like engine drivers) (also some girls in regular blue bibs before and after that train scenes) in "Kidsongs" ep. "Boppin' With the Biggles" (1995). Thanks again Felix! Maybe one of the best episodes.  But I still have to check all the other episodes. It's sometimes hard to tell who is a boy and who is a girl especially with that caps.

Felix gave rating 8 and I think I can also give 7-8. But I don't like hickory stripes much. So rather 7.

For more infos (and other girls and boys, also teens in different bibs and shortalls), see the main entry (originally rated 5, I will update that tomorrow)

/2011/07/04/kidsongs/

To those who haven't noticed: I also added one more pic of Jockei Monik (to show the main character, but not in bibs).

No comments: