Thursday, September 20, 2012

Post # 1.000




Few days ago I noticed that I was heading 1000 posts. Yesterday I thought about what to post and I decided to have a day off. I need a rest, at least for one day. Maybe I search for new books today.
The pic showing new pics of my favourite movies M/F. I wrote this yesterday, so no work today except for posting.
Thanks to all readers and folks who suggest films. Please continue! Heading the next 1000. I think it's possible, but it will be a lot of work and more and more difficult.
Please comment if you have some other suggestions of movies or how to improve this blog.
Maybe I'll use the next week to review some entries, research some of my rare movies or rewatch some movies. But I'm very busy these days. Please prepare for less frequently blogging, more story entries, entries without pics etc.
Make sure to not have missed my previous entry (teen boys/rating 8).
Thanks to all readers.

1 comment:

dungareesmovies said...

Congratulations on reaching 1000 posts! Superb blog and I hope you can keep going until 2000 posts :)