Friday, September 28, 2012

One Crazy Summer



Romance, teen film starring Demi Moore
-Year: 1986
-Year in film: 1980s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: girl ~7 yo ?
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: yes, partly TV recording
-Bib occurence: very low ?
-Rating:  3/10 *
-Rating: ***
-Comment: At least this little girl in turquoise bibs. I don't know her name. There are a lot of supporting actors/actresses (kids and grown-ups), so maybe some more actors? Maybe girls in skirtalls.

Had been aired some days ago, but I unfortunately missed major parts. There is also a young boy in perfectly tight light yellow shorts (rating 8+), and men in shiny yellow shorts. I even thought that I already had this entry.

I like the 80s and these kind of movies and have to check this movie again completely. But there are also some other (better) movies. Also starring John Cusack, Linda Warren and Joel Murray.

For bibs scenes rating 3 for now only due to the young age (movie would be higher). If someone knows some more, please comment. There are a lot of short clips on YouTube, I choose this one (no bibs, but boys in shorts)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSV1tDCgZuo

 

No comments: