Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Harry and the Hendersons (1991)



TV series with a Bigfoot, 72 ep.
-Year: 1991-1993
-Year in film: 1990s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Ernie ~ 10 yo
-Available on DVD: no *
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: very low ?
-Rating:  6/10 ?
-Rating: ******
-Comment: At least Zachary Bostrom (pictured) in dark blue or black bibs. One strap down. About 10 yo (in episode 1).

Thanks very much for this suggestion. I don't like taking pics (especially in bad quality) from other websites and haven't found any other pics nor clips with him in bibs, so just this pic to illustrate the actor. Obviously very few bib scenes, maybe in one episode only? Please comment if anybody knows exact episode or other actors/episodes featuring bibs scenes.

I'm not sure if I have also seen this series, maybe just the 1987 movie. I think not yet put on DVD, maybe there were some offers of TV recordings on DVD-r.

I have to check this again and hope for a soon broadcasting.

For bib scenes rating 5-6 only for now.

Update: Bibs scenes in season 2: ep 22,23 and 24. Season 3: 27. Thaks again db1 for pointing this out.

Please don't link to download sites. I already know that site. I have a bad connection and don't like download sites. 99% of my pics are taken from streaming clips. And almost everything is available for streaming.

Thanks very much db1 for submitting some pics. I've chosen this 2 ones, as the bibs look different and he wears an additional cap. On pic 2 his height can be seen. Bibs appear quite tight. Rating 6-7, so still 6.

2 comments:

dbase1 said...

Check out the film Day-O from 1992 starring Elijah Wood wearing blue bibs for some parts during the middle of the film.

dbase1 said...

Check out the film Day-O from 1992 starring Elijah Wood wearing blue bibs for some parts during the middle of the film.