Monday, August 13, 2012

Info 171: Update Operation Splitsville

I already have this entry, and this is a very good kids' film about divorces, at least 3 boys and 2 girls in different bibs/shortalls. Rating 5(-6). I have seen it, but long time ago and still have to check it completely and more carefully again the next broadcasting. (I didn't care about girls and women and maybe even bibs then).

This pic showing a blond girl in good yellow bibs. I don't know her name.Also some handsome boys but I think the only boys in bibs are very young except for one 10 yo blond boy in light blue bibs. Pic taken from Felix dungareemovies blog. And I like this pic and it should be here as well. As usual more high res pics on his blog.

There are a lot of other divorce movies and maybe there are also women in bibs somewhere.

My entry at

/2011/02/21/operation-splitsville/

No comments: