Monday, August 20, 2012

Die Tränen meiner Mutter



Drama starring Adrian Goessel
-Year: 2008
-Year in film: 1980s (bibs)
-Country: Germany, Argentina
-Who in bibs: Alex ~13
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Clothing occurrence: medium-
-Rating:  6/10
-Rating: ******
-Comment: German Adrian Goessel ~ 13 yo as 10 yo (young) Alex in tight, blue bibs (pictured).

And yet another one from the dungareemovies blog. Thanks once more, Felix!

I don't know the complete movie. Looks quite good, but I'm not sure about it. According to Felix only some few bib scenes at the beginning (flashback scenes of young Alex). And there are maybe other and more handsome actors elsewhere in other films. But the bibs look good. Good fabric
almost raw denim.

I have to check this again and hope for a soon broadcasting.

Rating 6-7 for now. But I think I wouldn't buy it. So rather 6. I prefer farm and US films.
As usual some more high-res on Felix blog.(defunct)



Update: Completely checked (at high speed). Obviously rather few scenes near the beginning only. Bibs are not raw denim. And I don't like at all this boy and his haircut.

Previously rated (6)-7, now rather 5-6.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9LDVX15uAo

2 comments:

Full Article said...

Terrific work! This is the type of info that are supposed to be shared across the web. Disgrace on the seek engines for not positioning this submit upper! Come on over and talk over with my site . Thank you =)

Full Article said...

Terrific work! This is the type of info that are supposed to be shared across the web. Disgrace on the seek engines for not positioning this submit upper! Come on over and talk over with my site . Thank you =)