Monday, July 16, 2012

Three Wishes (1995)



Drama starring Patrick Swayze, Joseph Mazzello
-Year: 1995
-Year in film: 1950s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: boys 6- ~ 12 yo, girls ~10
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: yes, TV recording
-Clothing occurrence: low *
-Rating:  6/10
-Rating: ******
-Comment: One in the boy's baseball team in dark blue bibs, maybe raw denim (also cycling and sitting from behind but both in the distance, I don't know his name), at least 2 boys at the stand (pic 2, one unpictured in dark blue bibs, front view sitting but in the distance, brief scenes), some more scenes of  5 or 6 yo Seth Mumy (son of Bill Mumy "Rascal") in light blue bibs (pic 4) sitting, walking, also flying, also close-up headshot, simple bibs, backside thin crossed suspenders only (near the end of the movie)and at the end 2 girls (also in the distance only, pic 3, one in light blue shortalls, one in dark blue skirtalls or dress). Also very good baseball clothing (many boys, at least one chubby one, first playing in jeans, but I haven't noticed in bibs).

As announced this movie. I have seen it completely, but might miss some bib scenes at the beginning. Good family film, also starring Brock Pierce, Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio and Michael O'Keefe. Typical 90s movie set in the 1950s with boys playing baseball also acting a dog. Rated PG. I like Joseph Mazzello, I like 1950s US, I like baseball and these family films.

Rating 6 due to rather few bib scenes. A good trailer on YouTube (hQR4_rT0qB4). I didn't embed vids if I have 4 pics.

No comments: