Monday, July 30, 2012

The Witches of Eastwick (1987)

witchesofeastwick4witchesofeastwick3

Fantasy film starring Cher
-Year: 1987
-Year in film: 1980s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Alexandra ~40, boys
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Clothing occurence: low ?
-Rating:  4/10
-Rating: ****
-Comment: At least Cher in light blue bibs (or maybe shortalls ?). Also young boys in bibs.

And yet another one from the "chicks list".

I had problems finding any clips or pics of her in this movie in bibs. Later I found just this pic, it's a headshot only showing at least the color (any other color wouldn't fit to her hair)

http://www.flavorwire.com/192340/the-10-coolest-witches-in-pop-culture?all=1

I think I don't have to tell more about this movie, nominated for 2 Oscars, also starring Jack Nicholson, Michelle Pfeiffer and Susan Sarandon. Rated R.

Sorry, I don't like Cher at all (except for some few songs). I think I also don't like this move. Haven't seen it for a long time. I assume rather few bib scenes as she also wears something else.

So rating 1-2 only.

Update: Bibs aren't that bad, nice work belt and cycling scenes and also boys. So now rating 4. One more pic of a boy in the update.

Boys at the beginning. Good scenes of Cher at 45 minutes.

/2017/07/18/update-the-witches-of-eastwick-1987-fm/

witchesofeastwick

No comments: