Saturday, July 14, 2012

Story 37: Pink bibs and a pig tail



Lucy Camden from 7th Heaven is wearing pink bibs with light purple straps and some sort of flap at her bottom, looks like a "pig tail" and more like a costume. I have never seen that before. Also hands in or near pockets. And Simon in a blue apron similar to bibs, even with one brace.

I think all from ep. 3.11. There's also a black man in bibs and a young woman at the beginning. I still have to update this season entry and decide what pics to use and what to remove. Updating tomorrow (I will make another new post) . Also ep 3.12 I think only Ruthie in black bibs.

But alltogether few bib scenes.

Make sure you didn't miss my previous post today announcing some updates.

The loop also on beige bibs in s4e15.

Other movies with this kind of loop

-Home Improvements - season 4 (Jill, s4e11)

-High School U.S.A. (1983) young man

-Mystic Nights and Pirates Fights (teen boy, ran bibs, rating 7)

No comments: