Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Abandoned and Deceived



TV drama starring Lori Loughlin
-Year: 1995
-Year in film: 1990s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Jake ~6 yo
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Clothing occurrence: very low
-Rating:  5/10 ?
-Rating: *****
-Comment: I think this is Tyler Cole Malinger (uncredited character on IMDb and brother of Ross Malinger) in blue bibs next to Eric Lloyd.

I think I have even seen this movie, but long time ago and can't remember it. Maybe a typical 90s divorce drama, based on a true story about single mother Geraldine Jensen. The boy is quite young but the overalls look quite good.

Also starring Brian Kerwin, Farrah Forke and Bibi Besch. Directed by Joseph Dogherty ("Judging Amy"). Officially offered as DVD-r.

I have to check this again the next broadcasting.

Rating 4-5 for now. No clips.

Update: I think only this very brief scene at 20 minutes. Adding tag sitting M.

No comments: