Friday, June 15, 2012

The Next Karate Kid



Action film starring Hilary Swank
-Year: 1994
-Year in film: 1990s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Julie ~19 yo
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low ?
-Rating:  5/10 ?
-Rating: *****
-Comment: 19 or 20 yo Hilary Swank (pictured) in blue shortalls. Another one from the "chicks list".

I don't remember this 4th part in this Karate Kid series. Bibs are not bad. However I assume rather few good scenes, she also wears other clothes like short jeans shorts (ripped off) and regular tight jeans. Also starring of course Pat Morita, Michael Ironside and Constance Towers. Rated PG. I mainly remember the first part from 1984 starring Ralph Macchio which is very good.

I will check and update this the next broadcasting.

Rating 5 for now. I bet there are better movies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDchGHJdRVs

No comments: