Monday, June 25, 2012

Mysterious Ways (2000)



Sci-Fi series , 44 ep.
-Year: 2000-2002
-Year in film: 2000 /Fut.
-Country: Canada, USA
-Who in bibs: Breanna ~14
-Available on DVD: no
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: low
-Rating:  5/10 ?
-Rating: *****
-Comment: Canadian Katie Stuart (I) in light blue bibs (full length) and pigtails in ep. S1e7.

Sorry, I don't remember/don't know this this drama/Sci-Fi/fantasy series starring Adrian Pasdar, Rae Dawn Chong and Alisen Down. So I can't say much more about it. But there are a lot of similar series and probably much better ones. No clips, not on DVD. 5 other movies with her, mostly in bibs (try the blog search).

I have to check this again. Rating 4-5 for now. Could be worse. I think the bibs are not as baggy as in other films and also light blue fits better to her.

I have also updated my stats (pics).

Update: 2 more pics (1+3) at the beginning. I think headshot and from a distance only but looking better. I haven't found my other pic this time. But obviously few scenes and in this episode only.

No comments: