Friday, June 1, 2012

Bonnie and Clyde (1967)



Biography starring Faye Dunaway. 2 Oscars
-Year: 1967
-Year in film: 1930
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: (teen) boys, men
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low
-Rating: 5/10 ?
-Rating: *****
-Comment: First a b&w bib pic (maybe of the real young Clyde or brother?) at the beginning, at 16 minuted a boy, about 8 yo in blue bibs at a car while Bonnie and Clyde practice shooting and after a robbery at 26 minutes one teen boy or young man (pic 3) and
I think1 or 2 more in this scene front+rear view. Action scene while running around fast, so I can't say if teen boys or men. And also some older men in bibs, also sitting.

I don't remember this complete movie and only checked some parts of it. But I assume rather few good bib scenes, maybe I missed some.

Of course a very good setting during the Great Depression and good plot about this famous couple, also farm content. Directed by Arthur Penn (1922-2010) also starring Warren Beatty as Clyde, Gene Hackman and Gene Wilder. Rated R.

I have to check this again the next broadcasting.

Rating 4-5 for now.

No comments: