Saturday, June 23, 2012

7th Heaven - S3e5



Is there anybody who likes pregnant and overweighted teen girls / women in bibs? Then that's an episode for you. 7th Heaven S3e5. Also some few supporting actresses in bibs, the only notable is pictured below. I don't know their names. No Camden in bibs. Some boys acting, but none in bibs.

Like the previous entry, I don't add this pics to the season 3 entry, as I don't like them.

In Dallas (1978) I found another very good scene of Omri Katz in light blue bibs (one suspender down, also showing his back), also a toddler in blue bibs. But I still haven't seen this final season completely. No new pics yet. Also some more good scenes of Joshua Harris in jeans and shorts. Still rating 7, though very few bib scenes in this season yet. I bet there are some more in this whole series, maybe even women. Maybe even some pregnant women in earlier seasons?

No comments: