Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Prey (1984)

prey1984c

Horror film starring Jackie Coogan
Year: 1984
-Year in film: 1980s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: woman Bobbie, 29 ys
-Available on DVD: VHS
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: medium ?
-Rating:  4/10 ?
-Rating: ****
-Comment: At least one of the camping "teen girls" in blue bibs (pictured). Not sure about her name, I think 29 yo Lori Lethin ("The Day After"). One of the straps is loose while fleeing in the woods.

One of the others complete movies from YouTube I checked by coincidence. I haven't seen it complete. She is also sitting at a campfire or at the tents, but her bibs can't be noticed as she wore a jacket. Maybe a quite good slasher film, but there are definitely better ones. I like the 80s (also typical hair style). But I assume rather few (good) bib scenes.

Also starring former child star Jackie Coogan (1914-1984, "The Kid"), obviously his last movie and Carel Struycken ("The Addams Family") as The Monster. Film rated R.

I think officially only released on VHS (and so a quite bad image quality). I have to check this again.

Rating 4 for now.

prey1984d

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWlA5G6f1wU

No comments: