Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Parole Officer



Crime film starring Steve Coogan
-Year: 2001
-Year in film: 2000s
-Country: UK
-Who in bibs: Kirsty ~18 ?
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low-
-Rating:  5/10
-Rating: *****
-Comment: At least a young red/blond women (with pigtails) in dark blue bibs (pictured). Sorry, I don't know her name. Aged maybe in her 20s. Update: I think it's Emma Williams.

And yet another one from the "chicks list".

I don't know this comedy/crime movie. The bibs look good. I can't say much more as I don't watch those movies. But I assume only few good bib scenes. The film is rated R and starring Steve Coogan, Emma Gilmour, Susan Jane Tanner and others. Directed by John Duigan. One nomination for a BAFTA Award.

No good clips except for the complete movie (in part 6).

Rating 5 for now. Update: I only noticed one longer scene starting at 56 minutes. Sometimes with a jacket. Soon on my Pigtails blog.

No comments: