Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Object of My Affection (1998)



Romance starring Jennifer Aniston
Year: 1998
-Year in film: 1990s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Nina ~29
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low
-Rating:  5/10 ?
-Rating: *****
-Comment: At least Jennifer Aniston (pictured) in blue bibs.

And yet another one from the "chicks list" which isn't open availbale anymore. I don't know the complete movie as I don't like at all such romances. Film rated R, also starring Hayden Panettiere, Liam Aiken, Lauren Pratt, Paul Rudd and others; novel by Stephen McCauley.

One better pic I found later (showing her back) is at

http://www.always-friends.de/moviepics/TheObjectOfMyAffection003.jpg

I can't say much more about it and have to check it later. Bibs look not bad. Though I assume rather few bib scenes. Story is also about a gay teacher and pregnancy.

Rating 5-6 for now.

Update: One scene at 1h15. New pics. YouTube clip was removed.



No comments: