Monday, May 21, 2012

The Deep End of the Ocean

deependoftheocean

Drama starring Michelle Pfeiffer
-Year: 1999
-Year in film: 1990s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Kerry  ~10 ys
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: low ?
-Rating:  3/10 ?
-Rating: ***
-Comment: At least Alexa Vega in blue bibs (full length), sorry, no pics yet.

I don't know/don't remember this movie (rated PG-13). Maybe I have seen it. Typical drama about a kidnapped boy, novel by Jacquelyn Mitchard.

Also starring Whoopi Goldberg and some boys/teen boys like Jonathan Jackson and Ryan Merriman ("Everything That Rises", rating 7).

I have to check this again later. I assume rather few bib scenes and the girl is very young (even looking younger that 10/11 yo). No bib scenes in the trailer. She is shown briefly sitting from behind.

For the bib scenes rating 3 for now.

No comments: