Saturday, May 26, 2012

Story 33: Update "The War (1994)"


Finally I have seen "The War (1994)" again at slow speed. I discovered even some more actors, new boys and even women. Also new tags bicycle and men. Still rating 6-7.

Two scenes need this story entry. First on top Lexi Randall in shortalls or better ripped-off bibs and red leather boots. She also had her bib down looking rather like jeans shorts. I haven't seen it worn this way before. Also good scenes while sitting. Another scenes with the teen boy sliding down a pole in bibs (pic below). Sleeveless shirt. Also in wet bibs (do I need a tag or list for wet bibs?, can also be found by a blog search).

Good farm content, though there are better movies.

I like those farm and teen films and I like Elijah Wood. I can't rate higher than 6-7.

For more infos and 2 new pics of another teen boy and a young woman see the updated entry at

/2011/01/05/the-war/


No comments: