Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Clarissa Explains It All



Nickelodeon sitcom, 65 episodes
-Year: 1991-1994
-Year in film: 1990s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Clarissa  ~15
-Available on DVD: yes S1
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: very low ?
-Rating: 3/10 ?
-Rating: ***
-Comment: At least Melissa Joan Hart in blue shortalls or similar (pic 1). According to Nick this should be ep. 120 "Ferguson's Schemin'" Sorry, I can't find this in the episode list. Maybe just a promo or a short part. There is also a good publicity pic with her in long blue bibs.

http://medien.freepage.de/cgi-bin/feets/freepage_ext/339483x434877d/rewrite/catwalk18/Clarissa.gif

I have seen some episodes long time ago but I don't like this series. Rather annoying. One funny fact is that Sam (Sean O'Neill) is always coming from the window. I also don't like red haired Fergueson. There are definitely much better series. However a quite good plot. I also assume rather few good (bib/shortalls) scenes (if any).

Rating 3 for now. I haven't found any clips with her in bibs on YouTube except this pic. Some (or all) episodes can be watched on the US Nick site (I think within the US only).

Update: I have briefly checked several episodes of different seasons. One scene in rare blue bibs in s2e11 (coming soon). Also soon on my bedroom blog (f,m).

/2019/04/28/clarissa-explains-it-all-s2e11/

No comments: