Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Ať žijí duchové



Fantasy family musical film
-Year: 1977
-Year in film: 1970s
-Country: CZ
-Who in bibs: girl, boy
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: low ?
-Rating:  2/10 ?
-Rating: **
-Comment: At least a girl in rare patterned non-jeans bibs and a very young boy in brown bibs (pictured).

I found this by coincidence on YouTube but have only checked it briefly. So I can't say much more about it.

English title: "Long Live Ghosts!" Probably a typical (good) children's /family /fantasy /fairy tale / comedy and musical film.

But I don't like the bibs of the girl and the boy is too young. Maybe there are also others in bibs or other interesting scenes.

For bib scenes rating 2 for now only. Movie is much better. Interesting clothing of the 70s though. Maybe something for my other blog, at least good shorts. And maybe someone likes this movie. However some catchy songs. Unfortunatley I don't understand Czech.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-KKbkTCyoQ

No comments: