Friday, April 6, 2012

Man of the House (2005)

manofthehouse2005c

Action film starring Tommy Lee Jones
-Year: 2005
-Year in film: 2000s?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Anne ~23
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low-
-Rating:  4/10 ?
-Rating: ****
-Comment: Christina Milian (pictured on right) in blue bibs. They are looking pretty dark, but I can't say if they are still raw denim due to the image quality. I only noticed some few scenes at the end (sitting in a bus and outside).

After the family film "Man on the House (1995)" starring Chevy Chase and Jonathan Taylor Thomas and with Farrah Fawcett in beige bibs (rating 4, few scenes) I also checked this unrelated movie from the "Chicks list". I had problems finding this film and then had problems finding any bib scenes in there. A lot of other clothes of these cheerleaders.

Quite interesting, but I prefer other movies like family movies. Rated PG-13. Working title "Cheer Up".

Also starring Paula Garcés, Monica Keena and Vanessa Ferlito.

I have to check this again. Rating 4-5 for now.

Update: Completely rechecked. Obviously only one longer scene near the end. But could be worse. Rather rating (3)-4.

/2019/08/02/update-man-of-the-house-2005/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a39EYIVPAhE

No comments: