Saturday, April 14, 2012

Locked in Silence



Drama starring Bill Switzer
-Year: 1999
-Year in film: 1990s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Stephen 9 ys
-Available on DVD: VHS only
-I own: no, TV recording ?
-Bib occurence: low ?
-Rating: 4/10 ?
-Rating: ****
-Comment: I think Marc Donato in blue bibs (pictured).

I think I have even seen this movie, but can't remember it. Maybe I have it somewhere on VHS. Young ArtistAwards for both Bill Switzer ("The Dinosaur Hunter"(2000), rating 10) and Marc Donato, both Canadian, but US production. Also some Emmy nominations. But somehow I think there are better movies.

I don't like very young boys with curly hair and don't assume Switzer or other actors in bibs. So I have to check this again and hope for a soon broadcasting. Also starring 13 yo Cody Jones (Running Wild (1998), rating 8) and Kyle Fairlie as Bullies.

Rating 4 for now only. I only could find a VHS release. And probably no clips on YouTube.

No comments: