Saturday, April 7, 2012

Info 147: Happy Easter! , on TV, update, spam



First of all I wish Happy Easter to all my readers.

Again I want to announce "Spring Fling!" which will be aired on Easter Monday morning 7.40 h am at German RTL II. At least a teen girl in bibs.

One minor update of 7th Heaven season 2. ep. 5 starring Julie Marie Berman in baggy beige bibs (pictured). Best in this season so far. Also dental braces.

Funny, I still have much more hits on my old blog than here, although not updated for more than 3 weeks. Yesterday 234, here 161. Spam is still growing. From one to 5 on each of my new blogs every day. They were telling about how good and useful the blog/post is, or that they have problems with it, without concerning the specific content and often linking to spam sites. I can preview the linked websites by rolling over it. I also encountered trackback and referrer spam links on blogger (at my dashboard).

More and more clicked on the "Like It" Button which isn't visible to others unless they view just that single post. Maybe I make a list of most liked post as there are no ratings yet. But some might also be referrer "spam" but please continue clicking on like me, commenting or rating.

Make sure, that you read my 2 other posts of today. Also more than 1 on my other blog.

 

No comments: