Saturday, March 31, 2012

Un sac de billes


French WWII drama
-Year: 1975
-Year in film: 1941
-Country: France
-Who in bibs: boy ~12 ?
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: very low
-Rating:  8/10 ?
-Rating: ********
-Comment: At least this boy pictured in grey blue bibs worn with a belt. I don't know his name. Also boys in shorts, so maybe something for my other blog as well.

Not sure if I even have seen this movie, but I can't remember it. There are a lot of movies set in WWII. Autobiographical novel by Joseph Joffo. English title "A Bag of Marbles", directed by Jacques Doillon ("Le jeune Werther", "Le petit criminel").

I hope for a soon broadcasting but I will probably like film and bibs. I assume rather few bib scenes. However already rating 7-8 for now.

Update: I have checked most of this movie online. Obviously only this very brief scene at a stage play at 53 minutes. Still not bad. I like grey bibs and belts. And the movie is also very good. But maybe I have to consider a lower rating.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4z5jlXZiDk

No comments: