Sunday, March 25, 2012

Info 141: New PD pic



I found this good overalls pic on Wikimedia commons as well as 2 new Lederhosen and one sailor suit pic (see my other blog).Pic's tite:

Idado. Minidoka. Pupils and teacher of a rural school on the Gooding Division. -NARA-531558. Also available as bigger tif.

They were not categorized properly so I found them by coincidence by searching for some b/w and class pics.

Now there are pics missing again in the Dashboard, but now there are vids. Strange.

Yesterday I had a huge amounts of clicks 937 (new blog), thereof 852 from one exotic country. Not sure if this is a spam site or just a complete crawl (maybe even by wordpress?). The day before it was just 63.

The stats are only displayed from alltime, but visible to me on weekly, monthly 3/4 yearly and yearly basis. I could announce them regularly.

The album size here is 3 GB (one album only), on Picasa 1 GB only.

No comments: