Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Magic Snowman (1987)


 
Family film, voice by Roger Moore
-Year: 1987
-Year in film: 1980s 
-Country: Yugoslavia, USA
-Who in bibs: boys, girls ~9-13 ?   
-Available on DVD: yes *  
-I own: no 
-Bib occurrence: often ?
-Rating:  6/10 ?   
-Rating: ******
-Comment: Lots of boys and girls in snow bibs (pictured).

Another snow bibs movie as it's still the right weather. My highest rating on snow bib movies so far.
I don't know/don't remember this movie, probably I've seen it. Looks very good. Typical bibs and colors of the 80s. Maybe I would even buy it. There is an Yugoslavian DVD (not sure if official) and only an English VHS.

Yugoslavian title "Bio jednom jedan snesko", rated PG.

I assume many good snow bib scenes. Rating 6 for now, although I prefer real bibs and warmer weather.

No comments: