Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Lucie, postrach ulice




Children's series, 6 episodes
-Year: 1980
-Year in film: 1970s
-Country: CZ, Germany
-Who in bibs: Lucie ~7 ys 
-Available on DVD: yes  
-I own: no, but seen
-Bib occurence: often ?
-Rating:  3/10  
-Rating: ***
-Comment: Zaneta Fuchsová (pictured) in pink bibs (I think full length) and dark blue skirtalls.

I don't like very young girls and she was a bit annoying, but I make an exception for this perfect classic kids series (like many other Czech ones).
Maybe this would also be of interest for my other blog. Some tight short jeans pants, but I don't know of any in Lederhosen.

English title: "Lucy the Menace of Street". Directed by Jindrich Polák, also starring Otto Simanek and former child star Michael Ande as dad.
I also remember "Chobotnice z druhého patra" (1986). I have to check all series again.

This rating 3 for now.


No comments: