Saturday, January 7, 2012

Unhappily Ever After


Sitcom with a stuffed rabbit. 100 ep. in 5 seasons
-Year: 1995-1999
-Year in film: 1996
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Ross ~9 , teen girl 
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low ? 
-Rating:  7/10 ?    
-Rating: *******
-Comment: Justin Berfield ("Malcolm in the Middle") in blue bibs in season 2.

Someone suggested this series. Thanks very much. I even remembered watching it long time ago.
I searched lots of parts ~ 1 hour of almost all episodes of season 2 but couldn't find any scenes of him in bibs. I only found this teen girl in non jeans bibs, shortalls or similar or could also be a dress. Pic from ep 1 (season 1?)

If suggesting series, it would be very helpful to name the/a specific episode with bib scenes. Thanks.

I saw one publicity pic with him in faded bibs. But I don't think that there are much bib scenes. He is also quite young. 2 nominations for a Young Artist Award and one for a YoungStar Award. Also starring Geoff Pierson, Kevin Connolly and Nicki Cox.

For now rating 4 only. I also don't like this series. Cheap version of Married with Children.

Update: Thanks again for commenting and identifying the episodes starring Justin Berfield. Previously rated 4 now 7-8. More infos at


https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2020/04/info-282-update-unhappily-ever-after.html

No comments: