Monday, January 9, 2012

Schock (1977)


Italian horror film. Director Mario Bava
-Year: 1977
-Year in film: 1970s 
-Country: Italy
-Who in bibs: Marco ~7 ys  
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: low ? 
-Rating:  5/10 ?    
-Rating: *****
-Comment: David Colin Jr. (pictured) in blue bibs (I think full length). In the trailer it seems like they are at least one hickory striped pair.

Unfortunately I don't know/don't remember this horror movie yet. Looks very interesting. Also starring Daria Nicolodi and John Steiner. Bava (1914-1980) did also other horror movies and this was one of his last films.

Film aka "Shock" and "Beyond the Door II". The first part is also called "Chi sei?" (1974) starring the same boy, then 4 yo. Both films are rated R.

I have to check this complete movies as soon as I have more time.
I assume few or medium bib scenes, as he also wore regular jeans.
Rating 4-5 for now. He is quite young though. 

No comments: