Thursday, January 5, 2012

Little Secrets (2001)



Family film starring David Gallagher
-Year: 2001
-Year in film: 2000s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: girls ~10-14  
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low ? 
-Rating:  3/10 ?    
-Rating: ***
-Comment: At least 3 girl at the end of the movie. I think both pictured in shortalls, pink and blue. Also one blond girl in blue bibs or shortalls, maybe even one of the main charaters (Wood?).

I don't know/don't remember this movie. Might be a good teen film including kissing scenes (rated PG). Starring David Gallagher, Evan Rachel Wood and Michael Angarano.
Young Artist Award for Caitlin E.J. Meyer (<10 years), and one nomination for 14 yo Wood.

I have to check this movie completely. Due to few bib scenes, only rating 3 for now.

1 comment:

rothcomilitary said...

I was searching for the information on the same topic and now I am here. So much information, really well executed blog.Thanks for sharing this blog.