Monday, January 16, 2012

Info 116: suggestions, curiosity

Thanks very much for the recent suggestions! I even have ordered both DVDs.

I searched a lot but couldn't find any clips with bibs. But pics and plot are very interesting. Probably no girls or womens in bibs, but who knows.

I still need the episode # of "Unhappily Ever After" showing Justin Berfield. Maybe someone can help.

Yesterday I checked more than 10,000 photographs on ebay. Pre 1940s and 1950s-1970s. Some are quite good and most showing pics in quite high res. So no need to buy them. Some are just reprints. Others are offered as a lot or in albums and that would be interesting what pics are in there. I am interested in vintage pics (also 1900s sailor suit pics for my other blog). I also have added some new blog links there. I also wondered, why people sell their private pics. Maybe some died or sell it after digitizing. Same for old movie reels. Even more interesting. Some even don't know what's on them.

Maybe most are curious about what I will post next.

I'm not sure if I should post films with very young kids or movies I don't like or movies with very few scenes of supporting actors/actresses.
Probably others may like a movie which I rate with 2 as the taste and orientation is very different.

Anyway, I will continue and try my best. It's more and more difficult.

Coming tomorrow: More of the 3 Ninja Kids. (shortalls, cycling)

No comments: