Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Info 115: Blog's 1st birthday

Unbelievable! I've been blogging now for exactly one year.

I can't even remember exactly what was the cause for starting it. I searched my purchases. One of the 1st purchases of a purposely bib film was "To Kill a Mockingbird" in January 2010. (I already owned The Waltons season 1 and others). Later I bought all 5 DVDs of The Sugar Creek Gang and other seasons of The Waltons. Then I think I had problems finding further good overalls movies. And there was no bib overalls movie database, so I created one.

It's a lot of work, as I don't just reblog pics. And it's getting more and more difficult to find (good) movies. So I'm not sure, how long I can continuing like this. I'll try my best, but maybe I will blog less frequently at some time. I hope that I will manage another year and maybe find another 9 or 10 rating film.

I also hope you still enjoy my blog. All helpful comments and (movie) suggestions are appreciated.

No comments: