Tuesday, January 24, 2012

If You Believe



Christmas film starring Ally Walker
-Year: 1999
-Year in film: 1990s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Suzie + Alice ~10 ys
-Available on DVD: yes   
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: low
-Rating:  3/10 ?
-Rating: ***
-Comment: Hayden Panettiere (pictured) in bibs (I think full length at the beginning of this film) and maybe other young girls (or Panettiere as well, maybe even both) in other bibs, shortalls or bib looking dark dresses (pic below) at the end. Probably no other actors in bibs.

Sorry for being a bit late for a Christmas movie; I haven't found it earlier.
She was nominated for a Young Artist Award. Also starring Tom Amandes, Meredith McGeachie, Victoria Snow and others.

I haven't seen the complete movie (at least not recently), but I think I wouldn't like it. I also assume very few bib scenes. And the girls are very young.

Rating 2-3 for now only.


No comments: