Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Candleshoe


Disney film starring Jodie Foster
-Year: 1977
-Year in film: 1970s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Casey ~14   
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low
-Rating:  4/10
-Rating: ****
-Comment: Jodie Foster (pictured) in light blue longer skirtalls. Or is this rather a jeans dress? Also cycling in them but with a jacket. I don't know the complete movie, but noticed only few scenes at the end of the movie.

Obviousky a quite good family film also starring David Niven, Helen Hayes, Leo McKern and Veronica Quilligan. First I thought that this is set in the 1930s due to an old car and the costumes, but it's the 70s. Movie looks very different at the beginning Also farm/rural content but probably no real farm work. Maybe it's just a typical British rural castle site. At least I also saw a horse. Novel by Michael Innes.

As I told before, I don't like the 70s. Why hadn't she worn real bibs and more often?

Though the plot and tomboyish Jodie Foster are very good.
But for "bib" scenes rating 4 for now only. Lots of other kids and teens at the beginning, but I haven't noticed any others in bibs. If so, please comment.


No comments: