Friday, December 2, 2011

Cindy liebt mich nicht


German romance
-Year: 2010
-Year in film: 2009 ?
-Country: Germany
-Who in bibs: David ~25 ys
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: low ?
-Rating:  3/10
-Rating: ***
-Comment: Peter Weiss (pictured) in blue working bibs while painting. Also starring Anne Schäfer (on right) and Clemens Schick who also loves her.

Not sure if anyone of my readers likes (young) men in bibs. But I kinda like this scene. Erotic content though rated FSK 0. Novel by Jochen-Martin Gutsch. I don't know this movie and have to check it but probably I also wouldn't like that romance.
If someone doesn't like this pic he can imagine the woman in bibs or insert an image of one. Looks even if she wore shortalls, but she starts to undress him and herself anyway. There is also a skinnydipping scene at a lake, but I think only involving the 2 men. Rating 3 for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check out How Stella Got Her Grove Back has a black boy in overalls half way through movie. Also should check out 3000 Miles to Graceland has boy in beginning of movie in bibs.