Thursday, December 8, 2011

Bedazzled (2000)



Romance starring Brendan Fraser
-Year: 2000
-Year in film: ~2000
-Country: USA, Germany
-Who in bibs: woman ~30+ ys
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: low ?
-Rating:  6/10 ?
-Rating: ******
-Comment: A woman in dark bibs. I only noticed her at the end of this movie. Sorry, I don't know her name.

Yet another movie from the "chicks list". Also no name of the actress there.
Although quite thin I like these dark bibs. Reminds me sowhow of raw denim bibs (but not so dark). The movie itself I would probably not like. Should be a comedy movie (rated PG-13) but there are definitely better ones. But I checked only some parts over this movie (to finally find the bib scenes at the end).
Also starring Elizabeth Hurley (as the devil), Frances O'Connor and Miriam Shor. Remake of the 1967 film.
Rating 5-6. But could be worse.

No comments: