Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Back to Hannibal: The Return of Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn


TV film about grown up Tom & Huck
-Year: 1990
-Year in film: ~1900 ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Marcus ~10 ? 
-Available on DVD: VHS only
-I own: yes, partly TV recording
-Bib occurrence: low ?
-Rating:  5/10 ?  
-Rating: *****
-Comment: I'm not completely sure about movie title and actor, but I think this must be Zachary Bennett in this movie (maybe someone can confirm this). I found some scenes on one of my old VHS.
As most Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn movies are without bibs I want to add this as well. I also have other entries of good movies starring Canadian Zachary Bennett, see that entries (so also tagging non-USA)
I don't remember the complete movie, but it could be worse. Maybe one of the most unusual movies of it's kind and mainly with grown up actors.

Also starring Raphael Sbarge as Tom Sawyer, Mitchell Anderson as Huck and Megan Follows ("Anne of Green Gables") as Becky Thatcher. 

I have to check this again, but I assume rather few or medium bib scenes. Could only find a VHS release. Rating 5 for now. No trailers.

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2020/09/update-back-to-hannibal-return-of-tom.html

No comments: