Monday, November 14, 2011

Uptown Girls


Comedy film starring Brittany Murphy
-Year: 2003
-Year in film: 2000s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Molly ~ 25 ys
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: low ?
-Rating:  2/10
-Rating: **
-Comment: Brittany Murphy (1977-2009) as 22 yo Molly in blue longer skirtalls (pictured). Yet another movie from the now closed "chicks list". One of the worst bibs I've ever seen on a woman. Not even real bibs and silly childish applications (probably thats part of the plot). Also starring Dakota Fanning in a beige or white apron (which is a bit better and she was nominated for a Young Artist Award) and Heather Locklear. I think I also don't like this movie, though haven't checked it completey. First I even don't want to add this. Perhaps someone likes her. Rating 1-2. Sorry and R.I.P. Rated PG-13.

No comments: