Sunday, November 20, 2011

Let's Sing Again (1936)


 
PD musical starring Bobby Breen
-Year: 1936
-Year in film: 1930s ? 
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: boys ~8-13    
-Available on DVD: yes, download
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low ?
-Rating:  5/10 ?
-Rating: *****
-Comment: Lots of boys (at least 10) in dark (raw denim?) bibs (pictured). 
I found this Public Domain feature film (70 minutes) on the web. I haven't seen it completely yet, but I assume few scenes at the beginning only.  It's about an 8 yo orphaned boy soprano (Breen, I think he is the small boy pictured on the top right). I like classic movies and am still searching for both blogs. I have already found another b/w movie with a girl, but make some other color posts in between. Authentic bibs, quite interesting plot, so rating 5 for now.
Movie is available remastered on DVD, on YouTube and for streaming and download at archive.org

http://www.archive.org/details/lets_sing_again

No comments: