Sunday, November 27, 2011

Info 106: Update 2: 3 Ninjas: High Noon at Mega Mountain



I have updated again that movie entry and added 2 pics of the boy (pic above) and the girl Amanda (shown on both pics). No more new pics than shown here.
Sorry still, no pics of women. I have to wait for the next broadcasting and have to check it again.

Now rated 7 (how could I rate this with 4?) Very good film. I had focussed earlier only on the 3 main boy actors. Very good shortalls scene, see below, isn't it?  (but mostly hard to see in the rest of this movie).
I wonder if bibs (and especially shortalls) are mainly worn by girls in the 90s.
I have also added a new trailer, as the old one had been deleted (however few scenes of the girl). Looks very much like a tomboy. Usually I don't like shortalls.

For more infos see it's entry

/2011/01/3-ninjas-high-noon-at-mega-mountain.html


No comments: