Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Het zakmes


Family film and TV series, Emmy Award
-Year: 1992
-Year in film: 1990s ?
-Country: The Netherlands
-Who in bibs: Mees ~9 ys
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: medium ?
-Rating:  3/10 ?
-Rating: ***
-Comment: 9 yo Olivier Tuinier as 6 yo Mees (pictured) in blue bibs. Also in a jacket with a white collar similar to a sailor collar (see clip, I think no bibs in there).
Another suggestion. Thanks. I think I have even seen it many years ago. But the actor looks much younger than 9 and I usually don't add those films with very young actors. Of course I make exceptions for very famous actors or famous or good movies or something like this. I don't remember it completely, but I think I don't like this movie, however might have a good plot.

Famous novel by Sjoerd Kuyper ("De rode zwaan", rating 10, "De freules", see my other blog for a boy in a sailor suit). 14 awards including Emmy Award, Gouden Calf and Cinekid Award. Filmed in 1991 and also aired as a TV series in 7 parts a 20 minutes. International title "The Pocket-knife".
I have to check this again. Rating 3 for now.

No comments: