Thursday, November 3, 2011

Ein irrer Duft von frischem Heu


Comedy film starring Ursula Werner
-Year: 1977
-Year in film: 1970s ? 
-Country: East Germany
-Who in bibs: boy ~8 ys
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no  
-Bib occurence: low ?   
-Rating:  3/10         
-Rating: ***
-Comment: A young boy in blue bibs (pictured), also cycling, first I thought that this is a girl. Bibs at the backside very high, so short straps. I remember also a bit unusal at the front. I don't know this complete DEFA film and have to check it again also don't know the name of this boy. Directed by Roland Oehme, starring Ursual Werner, Peter Reusse and Martin Hellberg. After 1975 play by Rudi Strahl. IMDb has also a 1979 entry with same actors (I think the same film). International title "A Terrific Scent of Fresh Hay". I assume few bib scenes, but maybe more actors and farm content of East Germany (hay). Released on DVD. Clips on YouTube are from a 2008/2010 play. Rating 3-4 for now because of young age and few scenes. I also assume that I won't like this film.

No comments: