Sunday, November 13, 2011

Arthur et les Minimoys


Fantasy film, animation and live-action
-Year: 2006
-Year in film: 1960
-Country: France
-Who in bibs: Arthur ~ 13 
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: yes, partly TV recording
-Bib occurtence: low
-Rating:  6/10
-Rating: ******
-Comment: 13 or 14 yo Britain Freddie Highmore ("Charlie and the Chocolate Factory") as 10 yo Arthur in beige bibs (pictured). After finding him in sailor suits in "Deux frères" (Two Brothers), see my other blog, I also found a publicity still with him in these bibs. White sleeveless shirt underneath looks almost shirtless. Although I prefer blue and raw denim bibs and farm contents I like these bibs. I think that most parts of this movie are animations and I don't like those films (might be funny for younger kids). Also interesting for Germans was probably the dubbing voice of Bill Kaulitz. International title "Arthur and the Invisibles", directed by Luc Besson, rated PG. Highmore was nominated for a Young Artist Award. I think the movie was successful and there are 2 sequels (also starring Highmore), not sure if in bibs. Rating 6 for bib scenes.

Removed deleted vid, added tag teen boys

No comments: