Thursday, October 20, 2011

Slaughter of the Innocents




Thriller starring Jan Broberg
-Year: 1993
-Year in film: 1990s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Jesse, 11, woman
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no  
-Bib occurrence: medium ?    
-Rating:  4/10      
-Rating: ****
-Comment: Jesse Cameron-Glickenhaus (pictured) in blue short bibs. He is the son of the director James Glickenhaus. Someone suggested this movie, so I made this entry. I didn't hat the time to watch the complete movie (rated R) yet, but some parts throughout it. Usually I don't like at all those action films. Also not sure if there are better bib scenes or also other actors in bibs. The bibs are often or always worn with one strap loose. I assume medium or fewer bib scenes as he also wore other pants. He was nominated for a Saturn Award. I have to check this again, but can't rate more than 4-5 for now. Could be worse, but there are definitely better films. But please continue suggesting films.

Update also a woman, maybe Jan Broberg. Pic here

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2012/12/info-196-update-slaughter-of-innocents.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Couple more suggestions I would make would be the films Sweepers from 1998 has a boy in overalls in first 15 minutes and also tv movie Plainsong has boy in overalls.